3 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME ON THE POPULAR ISE LODGE DEVELOPMENT WITH EN-SUITE TO MAIN BEDROOM AND SEPARATE FAMILY BATHROOM. DOUBLE GLAZED GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND OFF ROAD PARKING FOR 2/3 VEHICLES.
Excellent opportunity to rent this tidy 3 bedroom property in a quiet cul de sac on the Ise Lodge estate. On the ground floor is an entrance hall, spacious kitchen with breakfast bar, modern recently refitted family bathroom and a spacious lounge/diner with dual aspect windows. Upstairs are three well proportioned bedrooms; a single with fitted wardrobes and two doubles - the main bedroom with modern 3 piece shower en suite, the second bedroom with fitted wardrobes. Gas central heating and double glazing. Gardens front and rear. The rear garden is neat and low maintenance and benefits from a garden shed with power. Off road parking for 2/3 vehicles.
New pictures incoming!
EPC Rating: D
* Minimum £50 for amendments to an existing tenancy at the tenant's request and assuming agreement by the Landlord( this may be more if more than 1 hour's work is involved , in which case a charge of £42 hour will be added)
* Contract cancellation fee minimum £250 . If a tenant wishes to end a fixed term tenancy prior to the expiry of that fixed term, and the landlord agrees to release the tenant, then this fee is payable by the tenant to Let It Homes to cover Let It Home's marketing and administration costs and to pay for a new inventory once a new tenant has been found. The outgoing tenant is only released from his obligations once a new tenancy agreement has been signed
* Late payment of rent : 3% above the bank of England base rate if the rent is 14 days or more late
* Lost key or security device fee : Cost of the replacement item + the Letting agent's time in arranging for the replacement at a rate of £42 including VAT
* Holding Deposit of 1 week's rent is required to reserve a rental property. If a tenant applicant withdraws from their property application or has provided false information the Holding Deposit may be retained by the agent to cover its wasted administration costs
* Let It Homes are Members of The Property Ombudsman Scheme
* We are also members of the Client Money Protect Scheme