BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED 4 BEDROOM MODERN TOWNHOUSE IN A SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION CLOSE TO LOCAL SHOPS, SCHOOLS AND AMENITIES. **HIGH ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING**(epc: B). Please CLICK HERE for more details.
Let It Homes are delighted to offer to the market this attractive and stylish modern home built in 2017. The property is in an enviable location on a quiet street close to local shops, schools and amenities. Accommodation is set over three floors . The ground floor comprises entrance hall, superb kitchen diner with built in washing machine, fridge freezer and dishwasher, downstairs w.c. and lounge with bi-fold doors overlooking the rear garden. On the first floor are two double bedrooms and a further single as well as a bathroom with contemporary suite. Completing the property on the second floor is the master bedroom with 3 piece en-suite shower room. The property is stylishly finished throughout , tiled wood effect plank flooring on the ground floor, carpets are laid in the remainder of the property. Light decor and solid wood doors. The property also has a high 'B' energy efficiency rating. Off road parking to the front for two vehicles. To the rear is a delightful low maintenance garden which is south facing.
EPC : B
* Minimum £50 for amendments to an existing tenancy at the tenant's request and assuming agreement by the Landlord( this may be more if more than 1 hour's work is involved , in which case a charge of £42 hour will be added)
* Contract cancellation fee minimum £250 . If a tenant wishes to end a fixed term tenancy prior to the expiry of that fixed term, and the landlord agrees to release the tenant, then this fee is payable by the tenant to Let It Homes to cover Let It Home's marketing and administration costs and to pay for a new inventory once a new tenant has been found. The outgoing tenant is only released from his obligations once a new tenancy agreement has been signed
* Late payment of rent : 3% above the bank of England base rate if the rent is 14 days or more late
* Lost key or security device fee : Cost of the replacement item + the Letting agent's time in arranging for the replacement at a rate of £42 including VAT
* Holding Deposit of 1 week's rent is required to reserve a rental property. If a tenant applicant withdraws from their property application or has provided false information the Holding Deposit may be retained by the agent to cover its wasted administration costs
* Let It Homes are Members of The Property Ombudsman Scheme
* We are also members of the Client Money Protect Scheme