Letting for Tenants
We offer good quality accommodation and excellent communication and assistance to our tenants.
Our maintenance department is on hand specifically to handle any issues within a property and we have a 24/7 emergency line for any serious out of hours issues.
Fees for tenants
• Minimum £50 for amendments to an existing tenancy at the tenant's request and assuming agreement by the Landlord( this may be more if more than 1 hour's work is involved , in which case a charge of £42 hour will be added)
• Contract cancellation fee minimum £200 . If a tenant wishes to end a fixed term tenancy prior to the expiry of that fixed term, and the landlord agrees to release the tenant, then this fee is payable by the tenant to Let It Homes to cover Let It Home's marketing and administration costs and to pay for a new inventory once a new tenant has been found. The outgoing tenant is only released from his obligations once a new tenancy agreement has been signed
• Late payment of rent : 3% above the bank of England base rate if the rent is 14 days or more late
• Lost key or security device fee : Cost of the replacement item + the Letting agent's time in arranging for the replacement at a rate of £42 including VAT
• Holding Deposit of 1 week's rent is required to reserve a rental property. If a tenant applicant withdraws from their property application or has provided false information the Holding Deposit may be retained by the agent to cover its wasted administration costs
• Let It Homes are Members of The Property Ombudsman Scheme
• We are also members of the Client Money Protect Scheme