BEAUTIFULLY APPOINTED INDIVIDUAL DOUBLE ROOM available in a shared house finished to an exceptionally high standard WITH SUPERB communal areas and two bath/shower rooms. ALL BILLS and wi fi included.
TRULY EXCEPTIONAL ROOM LETS IN SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL AREA . Property is managed by a prominent local agent
Hi spec double bedrooms to rent in a modern shared house. The rooms are of excellent quality and have all been tastefully appointed with double beds, contemporary walnut-finish furniture including bedside cabinet, wardrobe, and chest of drawers. The rooms are finished with high quality carpets and window dressings. The decor is bright and neutral. The rooms come complete with TV and internet point and high speed wireless broadband. The communal areas are a delight with a large kitchen diner with a stylish kitchen equipped with double oven, hob, two large fridge freezers, washing machine and dryer. There is also a dining area with a table and chairs with seating for six people. and a flat screen TV. To the rear of the property is a self contained communal shower room and a w. c. Upstairs there is an attractive contemporary bathroom complete with shower over the bath, sink, w. c. and chrome towel heater. All the usual household bills are included in the rent, namely gas, electricity, water, council tax, and broadband, making the cost of living extremely attractive to the would be tenant. The landlords are looking for professional/ working people to rent the rooms in this property. Both the landlord and the agent are looking to create a friendly and clean environment with considerate tenants.
St Peters Avenue is a quiet tree lined avenue only a short walk from the town center and Mainline train station. Both St Mary's Hospital and Kettering General Hospital are within easy reach. The A14 trunk road is 5 minutes away by car and the local towns of Northampton, Corby and Wellingborough also all within easy reach by car. It is a popular and sought after area locally and the property itself is within a 2 to 3 minute walk of local shops and takeaways.
* Minimum £50 for amendments to an existing tenancy at the tenant's request and assuming agreement by the Landlord( this may be more if more than 1 hour's work is involved , in which case a charge of £42 hour will be added)
* Contract cancellation fee minimum £200 . If a tenant wishes to end a fixed term tenancy prior to the expiry of that fixed term, and the landlord agrees to release the tenant, then this fee is payable by the tenant to Let It Homes to cover Let It Home's marketing and administration costs and to pay for a new inventory once a new tenant has been found. The outgoing tenant is only released from his obligations once a new tenancy agreement has been signed
* Late payment of rent : 3% above the bank of England base rate if the rent is 14 days or more late
* Lost key or security device fee : Cost of the replacement item + the Letting agent's time in arranging for the replacement at a rate of £42 including VAT
* Holding Deposit of 1 week's rent is required to reserve a rental property. If a tenant applicant withdraws from their property application or has provided false information the Holding Deposit may be retained by the agent to cover its wasted administration costs
* Let It Homes are Members of The Property Ombudsman Scheme
* We are also members of the Client Money Protect Scheme